Friday, October 9, 2009

I am officially a blogger, or maybe I can't claim that quite yet!

So, I have been contemplating a blog for sometime, but so many things have kept me from doing so.

1) I couldn't think of a creative name. Now, if my last name were still Knight (and no honey, that doesn't mean I wish weren't married or something) I would at least have something to work with; "The Jedi Knights" (Star Wars came out when I was 5 and from then on I had the nick name "Jedi Knight") "Knight's of the Round Table" (although I am sure that is taken) "Not so silent Knight", "My Knight in Shinning Armor" Oh, so many, it is making me mad now! Oh well, I will stick with My Life in Motion, because most days I don't sit down, besides in my car to play taxi driver, until I got into bed at 11 PM. I am sure this is the same for most of you moms!

2) I am not really sure I will have anything worth writing, but am getting over that, at least my kids will have something about there lives down in writing!

3) Can I be that clever? I have just recently starting reading some of other's blogs. They are way more funny and witty than me. But once again, I am getting over that.

4) Should I be "private" or not? I get so confused trying to get onto people's blogs that are "private" and those that know me, know I am not so private. Maybe I will change the names to protect the innocent.

5) It has been a long time since I took an English Class. Just ignore the commas in the wrong place, or grammatically incorrectness......

So, I am going to do the best I can! Since the journal thing isn't happening, and those picture continue to sit in a big Tupperware, or on my hard drive, this is better than nothing!

Pictures and such to come.....

4 comments:

  1. Honored to be your first comment ever!! First, don't do private, it's annoying. Second, never use the name of your hometown. I use D-ville if I need to. Third, don't use your last name anywhere in posts or even in your title or url. And lastly, if you do all the aforementioned things, you can pretty much safely use your kid's names without worrying about it. I'm glad you're blogging. I'm a big fan of it. If you do decide to go private, pretty please invite me to read it. Oh, and don't feel pressured to create an amazing blog with thousands of readers. It takes the fun out of it. Last thing- go to sitemeter.com and set up a sitemeter. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 1st comment sounds pushy. I'm not pushy, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wll be a reader of your, what you see is what you get' blog. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comments, I am so excited! Thanks girls!! And Shauna, I appreciate the advise!!

    ReplyDelete